A Platform for HD Maps
and automatic generation of HD maps from video
- Point cloud data is extracted from video via deep learning, the resulting information forming the first layer of our maps.
- Annotations such as lanes, signs, and signals are extracted, forming the second layer.
- Batches of point cloud and annotation data are fused together into a single cohesive output.
- The now fused map information is georeferenced, aligning point cloud and annotation information to their respective coordinates.
- Vector maps are produced in the OpenDrive format, allowing for autonomous-driving simulations and research.
- Human behavioral data while driving is extracted and annotated using machine learning, producing the third layer of our maps.